1. What if I sign up but then I change my mind?
Coach Deb will refund 100% of your payment for up to 30 days.
2. Do I have to start at the beginning of one of the programs?
No. You can start in Week 3 or Week 11 or any other week. That’s one reason you get access to all programs. That enables you to really study each program and find your best, most logical, starting point. If you are unsure where to start, email deb via the Contact Form, and she’ll help you decide.
3. What if I miss a week or so of training?
No problem. You’ll have the option of picking up where you left off or going back a week.
4. What if ‘life happens’ and I miss several weeks?
Easy. Find the week that matches your current fitness level and start there.
5. What if I pick a program and a week and get started, and I decide that it’s too easy? Or, because I was already fit, I am finding the progression of difficulty too gradual for me?
No problem. You should always start at an extra easy level, no matter what, because you need to get your body accustomed to running. Once it is accustomed to it, if you feel like you need to progress more quickly, then skip every other week. That should work well, but if at some point, it seems too aggressive, then back up or go back to the usual progression. Everyone will eventually get to this point; however, early on, if you’re in good condition, you may go through the weeks by skipping every other week or even every third week. See what works.
6. I don’t have access to a gym or strength training equipment. Will I be able to utilize the strength training part of the program?
Absolutely! The strength training is comprised of bodyweight exercises. No equipment needed.
7. Will I need special equipment or a gym membership to do the cross training?
The cross training is either biking (cycling) or stair-climbing. Any bike will do. It doesn’t need to have speeds (although this is helpful), and it doesn’t need to be a serious road bike. Heck, you’ll actually do more work on a beach cruiser : ) As regards the stairs, you’re just to do a certain number of flights a certain number of times per week. This can be a staircase at work, in your residence, at a park or in a downtown area, in a parking garage, or anywhere it is safe. If you don’t have that option, use a StairMaster at a gym as an alternative. If that isn’t an option, substitute practicing step-ups onto a curb or bench. The third means of cross training is swimming. Obviously, this can be done in a pool, beach, or lake.
8. Will I be expected to do several kinds of cross training?
No, one is fine. You pick what works for you. You can also switch it up from week to week.
9. What if I’m not on Facebook? How can I benefit from the group camaraderie and ask Deb questions?
If you’re not on Facebook because you are worried about privacy issues, you can join and not reveal anything. Just setup a profile with your name (and you can make up a name; it doesn’t have to be your real full name; however, you’ll need to tell me so I can put you in the group. It could be your first and middle name or something like that.) You don’t have to reveal anything else. Make your personal page blank with no photos. That way you can still join the Mojo for Running Coaching Group on Facebook. If you don’t want to do that, and you have questions for Deb, sign up for a phone conference once in a while, although, that will be an extra charge, since Deb is always available on Facebook, and anyone can join there.
10. What if I want to access the workouts on my phone?
The workouts are specifically set up to work perfectly on your phone.
11. Can I print out the workouts?
Yes. Each workout has a ‘print’ icon. In fact, I use a plug-in that enables you to mouse over the various parts of the workout and hide them before printing. That way you can print exactly what you want printed and nothing else.
12. Is there a money back guarantee?
Yes. There is a 100% money back guarantee for one month. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.